Won't He Do It!


After a few years of the MS diagnoses, I’m unable to write.  If I do write, it is illegible. MS has affected my hands. To have the ability to blog is truly a blessing. Lord, I can’t live without You. I can’t talk without You.  I can’t walk without You. I can’t move without You, Lord. “Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.”  Psalm 34:8 

The Lord Jesus Christ showed up today at my house, well, He never really left.  Point being is, God confirmed two things for me: Isaiah 55:11 “so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” The second thing that God clearly stated is, “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.” Acts 18:9 

Shout out to “Multiple Sclerosis.net” for the publishing of my blog listed below entitled “Truth Is”  

I was diagnosed with MS in 2015.

I don’t always feel like smiling, or doing the things I know to be right.  I don’t always feel peace & joy.

There are moments I feel like crying, I feel like I’m about to break or my earth is about to shake. The harder I try the worse it gets, and failure is on my back. I had rough mornings in which turns into rough days which ends as a rough week. But in those times, I press on.

What and how I’m feeling is a part of living life with MS, but I won’t allow it to STOP MY LIFE. I refuse to park here. I’m going to release these feelings back to the pit of hell. I won’t always feel and sometimes I don’t look like I’m fearfully and wonderfully made, BUT I AM……

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”. Psalm 139:14


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...