It's Already Done!


This is a ministering moment.  A moment of encouragement.  I do a lot of that.  Whatever works for you; I suggest that you use it because MS can & will walk all over you. 

I was sitting here mediating on the Word of God.  Not questioning Him, but wondering why me; MS & Tysabri invading my space.  I’m not questioning God because I know none of this could happen without going through God’s hands first.  If He allowed this to happen then He must have a plan cause I don’t have a clue.

Outside of that, I could hear God say, you have to go through the fire but you won’t get burnt.  He said I won’t pull you out of the fire but I will get into it with you. Read your bible @ Daniel 3 about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego.  God said, Ruth, I’ll be with you always. Matthew 28:20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

I read a devotional & it went something like this, “when you feel you’re drowning in life; remember your life guard walks on water.”

That is where I’m; in my happy place.

“calleth those things which be not as though they were.”

Romans 4:17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

What Is This?

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

Golden

What Not To Do

Testimony Tuesday

God Is

Stupid!

A Teaching Moment