To bring you up where I am, I was diagnosed with MS in 2015.

 I must say that there is a link between MS & depression.  Needless to say I was feeling some kind of way, but I’m so glad that I know Jesus.  I had to remind myself that God promises to keep me in perfect peace if I keep my mind stayed on Him.  You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.”  Isaiah 26:3.  With that being said, God brought to my mind several scriptures:  Psalm 125:1 “ Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.”  Isaiah 40:31   but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles;   they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.  He also said, But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him.”  Jeremiah 17:7.  Something rose up inside of me when I read, “The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.”  Psalm 34:10 In my words in all those scriptures God was saying to me, trust me, Ruth, lean on me.  Everything you need is in Me.

God is my provider, healer, deliverer, friend, father, protector, comforter, husband and I could go on, but I’ll just say, God is my everything.  I’m not minimizing depression & surely not MS, all I’m saying is God is bigger, and now, whose report will you believe? Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed”?  Isaiah 53:1.

Comments

  1. “He is omniscient (all knowing), omnipresent (everywhere, all the time), and omnipotent (all powerful). He then spoke: “This is the Message from God, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to present your prayer. He says, ‘If you are ready to stick it out in this land, I will build you up and not drag you down, I will plant you and not pull you up like a weed. I feel deep compassion on account of the doom I have visited on you. You don’t have to fear the king of Babylon. Your fears are for nothing. I’m on your side, ready to save and deliver you from anything he might do. I’ll pour mercy on you. What’s more, he will show you mercy! He’ll let you come back to your very own land.” Jeremiah 42:11.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...