Cold


I’ve had a cold for about 2-3 weeks. My legs feel heavy. It feels like a force against gravity putting one foot in front of the other trying to walk. I feel like I have what can be called the “Man Cold.” I’m coughing, sniffling, sneezing, and wheezing with a congested chest.

With MS the medication of my choice suppresses my immune system which caused me to reschedule my next treatment. Through God’s grace the cold will be gone before my appointment.  If I go too long without getting the MS treatment my body starts to do its own thing.

Rest, fluids, vitamins, and food helps the MS cold; however I do not have an appetite so I eat little or nothing. Feeling this way really concerns me because with the symptoms could come an elevated body temperature which can lead to a pseudoexacerbation. Pseudoexacerbations of MS are flare-ups and is not a worsening of the disease.

The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.”
Psalm 41:3




Comments