My Story


I don’t know if lack of appetite is an MS symptom but I experience it sporadically. I love to eat; that is what I do. Lately I have no desire to eat anything. Everything taste horrible. With not eating comes nausea. It’s like morning sickness when passed the child bearing age. I drink plenty of water and juice to avoid dehydration.  My husband tells me to try and force myself to eat; however if I do; everything will end up on the floor. If I don’t lose the food, but don’t eat it all, well, I don’t like left overs.  I don’t want to waste food so I don’t bother unless I know that I know.  Lately, I DON’T KNOW if I’ll eat it or not.  I might get it in my mouth but I can’t chew or swallow it.

This is really becoming a problem for two reasons: I don’t like taking medication on an empty stomach and I’ll be the first to stand and say that when I don’t eat; I’m very moody. It’s kind of ironic because I can’t find any information on the subject.  This is another doctor patient conversation.   All he want to do is put a pill on it and I’m not a pill popper.

Jesus answered, “It is written: Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.” Matthew 4:4

Comments