Popular posts from this blog
A WORD TO THE WISE!
I believe that prayer is a vital part of a successful marriage, because I invite Christ into my marriage to shape each of us as He desires. It is not up to me to change and shape my husband, it is up to Christ, after all He knows so much better than I do. I believe I can bring good to my husband through prayer. Prayer for his integrity, his strengths, his weaknesses, his walk, his work – for every aspect of His life.
A Wise Man
I heard a pastor say something this afternoon and it went a little like this: God allows somethings to come into your life so that He can show you who He is. He said, it was God that woke you up this morning. It was God that sent a message to your brain so that you could identify what you’re looking at. It was God that touched your central nervous system to carry messages from your brain along the spinal cord and to the rest of your body so you could move. I remember this so vividly because it was as if God stood in front of me & spoke these very words. By this I will know that God is for me. Psalm 56:9 All God wants is a thank You! THANK YOU LORD
COMFORT
BE AWARE
March is MS awareness month. #Go Orange As I celebrate March, I noticed my stability is decreasing. It is becoming more of an effort to walk. I also noticed my speech becoming more slurred. In feeling all this; God spoke to me & said, "what, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31
Be Kind To Yourself!
Talk To Me
I probably said this once but I started this blog and every other social media site because I want to talk about MS. I want to read about MS. I want to learn every thing I can about MS. I talk about it because I don't want anybody feeling alone and misunderstood. I say that because MS isn't commonly discussed in the African American community. If MS isn't discussed, who do you talk to? Family and friends don't understand. Neighbors don't get it either. Can't talk about it on the job. Who do you run to? Who do you talk to? “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1st Peter 5:6-7 Again I say; disease is disease! To not have any knowledge about a particular subject makes one ignorant to the fact. IGNORANT-lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated. WHO DO YOU TALK TO? ...
Let me lean!
I was watching the news in reference to the Government shutdown. This lady was on there crying because with no pay, her and her son will be homeless. Point being, it is a lesson in it for us all. In one way or the other we will be if not already effected. Lesson being, God is my Provider; it's all just stuff. God wants all of us to lean & depend upon Him. "For kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1st Timothy 2:2-4
Don't Hesitate!
After receiving a small glimpse into the diversity of others diagnosed with MS; I realized one thing, MS does not discriminate. The fury of MS can be unleashed on anybody; at anytime, no matter who you are or your walk in life. After analyzing it all, my first thought was WOW. I also thought about Mathew 5:45 where God says, “That you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.”







Comments
Post a Comment