Words


I believe in the power of words. I was asked, if I say that I don’t have MS then why do I take the medicine?  Several answers to that question. I  don’t say it because:  (1)  I don’t want to be moved by my circumstances (2) I can’t ask God to bless me & then tell Him how (3) As I said, I believe in the power of words (4) I BELIEVE WHAT God says about me.

Jesus said, Ruth, “Arise, go your way. Your faith has made you well.”  Luke 17:19 then He said, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”  Psalm 139:14

Regarding the power of my words, God said,” Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”  Proverbs 18:21.  In my own words, I BELIEVE WHAT I SAY & SAY WHAT I BELIEVE!  I don’t go by what I see.

It’s already done. “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.”   Isaiah 65:24


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...