Don't Go There


I read this interesting article on Everyday Health that made a good point about germs & assistive devices.  I don’t leave home without my cane and probably have dropped it a thousand times.  I found the article interesting because I never gave it much thought.  It’s ironic that I didn’t because with MS & the immune system being suppressed, I like everything clean.  I laugh at myself because I say that I must have the cleanest hands in town with perpetually washing my hands. I don’t touch public door knobs. That’s to name a couple of things; with most things one might say I’m over the top. Here is the kicker, I worked in a clinic. Work was a constant battle with cleanliness. 

God says, “I will save those who love me and will protect those who acknowledge me as Lord. When they call to me, I will answer them; when they are in trouble, I will be with them. I will rescue them and honor them. I will reward them with long life; I will save them.” 
Psalm 91:14-16 



Comments