Popular posts from this blog
Why?
Early in the diagnosis of MS a friend told me that she was having a problem with button up shirts and I didn't understand so I just listened to her story. My point is, today, I GET IT! It takes me 30 minutes to button my shirt; 45 or so just to zipen my coat. I can't be that person that says, I can't do it. I have to try!
Not My Battle
I've been blogging for a while now and I feel like I've have been babbling on. I read something that sums up what I've been trying to say which is: The only thing that I don't agree with is THIS IS NOT MY FIGHT. The battle belongs to Jesus. “Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. " 2nd Chronicles 20:15 “The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14:14
Facts
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ” 1st Corinthians 13:4-7 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. ” Romans 8:18
Here I Go Again!
As usual, I was reading. I guess I like to read. I didn't know it, but I like writing also. It is very soothing. I told my husband, if I could sing; I would sing everywhere. I would sing myself happy. However; God didn't give me that gift so it's easy for me to write down my feelings. I'm in my happy place.😁 Writing is so soothing because it keeps my mind engaged. Otherwise, my mind bounces all over the place doing its own thing. Oh, as I started out saying, In reading multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com regarding navigating MS ups & downs. I came across a Column by Jennifer Powell. She talked about some experiences with MS. I must say, her Column helped me because it is good to know that I'm not alone with feelings of MS t repidation. I want to know as much as I can about MS and the experiences of others but I had to stop reading and think about good times and the many blessings that I have. “Final...
To bring you up where I am, I was diagnosed with MS in 2015. I must say that there is a link between MS & depression. Needless to say I was feeling some kind of way, but I’m so glad that I know Jesus. I had to remind myself that God promises to keep me in perfect peace if I keep my mind stayed on Him. “ You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You.” Isaiah 26:3. With that being said, God brought to my mind several scriptures: Psalm 125:1 “ Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.” Isaiah 40:31 “ but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. He also said, “ But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord , whose confidence is in him.” Jeremiah 17:7. ...
LOVE..........
My prayer today is, Lord help me to love everybody! "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love ." 1st John 4:7-8 "God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them." 1st John 4:16
Do You Hear What I Hear
Mu ch to my annoyance, I like my music up loud, my husband told me that I was noisy. Lately, my tolerance level is low for loud sounds. It is too much. Today as I was reading Very Well Health , I noticed information about hearing and MS. The article is one of those things that make you go MMM. Being of age can have something to do with aggravation to loud sounds. Consequently, Very Well Health states that sensitivity to loud sounds can become m ore prominent in MS patients. I got one question. Is there any part of the body that MS doesn’t try to invade? I’m a very private person and for me to share space with MS, well, it’s just too much. “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”. Romans 10:17
In The Know
In the midst of doing research, I found an article about using sleep deprivation for severe depression. It stated that sleep deprivation has a total opposite effect in healthy people then those with depression. The article said if you are healthy and don’t sleep, you develop an attitude but if you are depressed, it can improve your mood/cognitive behavior. I had to share for a couple of reasons: I thought it was funny because if I read in to it, “I’m healthy & I’m not depressed”. Because when I’m tired or sleepy; I quickly get an attitude and I’m going to sleep. Depression is a part of MS. My opinion is that, we will all deal with it in one way or the other. This is all my perception of the article. Check it out at Healthline . “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety”. Psalm 4:8 on WebMD , studies show, it’s possible that vitamin D can ease MS symptoms. Researchers find that those with high...
Love Has No Limits! AGAPE
I was looking at Pinterest and this quote about love caught my attention. It really touched my heart because we all want to love and be loved. Problem is, we don't all know what AGAPE LOVE is. Do you know? Life has taught me that love has many different emotional and mental states. In life we can be loving or not. We all want to hear that four letter word because it makes us feel alive. Therapeutically in my relationship with Jesus, I learned in 1st John 4:8, " God is love". Love is part of His character and what He does is influenced by love. In John 15:13, God says, “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.” The question remains, do you see AGAPE LOVE in your life? Do you show AGAPE LOVE to your friends & family “Let all that you do be done with love.” 1st Corinthians 16:14

Comments
Post a Comment