Testimony Tuesday


I’m losing weight. Not sure how many pounds but I feel myself thinning out.  I don’t know if it’s Tysabri, MS or the preventive medication that combats one of the side effects of Tysabri.  My appetite has really decreased. 

I remember my mom saying that it’s ok to gain a few pounds so that if you get sick and lose a couple of pounds; everything will blend in.  Well, here I go.

Speaking of losing weight; I read a fantastic article in Healthline.com on easing MS symptoms with exercise.  Seven were mentioned; I might try at least five. There is nothing like feeling & looking good. I’m going to enjoy the spring/summer.  Winter was brutal!  Should I say IS brutal cause winter isn’t gone yet.

I give thanks to God because He is God all by Himself; He don’t need no help.  I thank Him for His Grace & Mercy.  I thank God for providing for and protecting me daily.

GOD IS GOOD!

“Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.  My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.”  Psalm 62:5-8

What has God done for you lately?  It Is Testimony Tuesday!

Comments

  1. Good post, keep up the positive thoughts
    Think Good, Feel Good, makes you LOOK GOOD!
    LOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment