"Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1
Brain Fog. What?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I experience this one every day. I guess this is my
new way of living. I haven't done any research, all I know is how I
feel. Brain fog played a major factor in being unable to work.
I am so glad that God doesn’t change. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever”- Hebrews 13:8. As people we might change our mind, have second thoughts and some may even lie but GOD will remain the same. “ God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19. In my words, there is none like Him. Jesus gives me strength & power daily. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline” 2 nd Timothy1:7. There is nobody like You Lord. Thank You for being my healer, provider, sustainer. ...
March is MS awareness month. #Go Orange As I celebrate March, I noticed my stability is decreasing. It is becoming more of an effort to walk. I also noticed my speech becoming more slurred. In feeling all this; God spoke to me & said, "what, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31
Timeline speaks about PPMS & exercises that can be done to increase cognitive behavior skills. However as I said before, I feel that disease is disease. MS or something else. The activities that are suggested: Stay act ive Get adequate sleep Play memory games Write Play puzzle/problem solving activities Get organized Read daily Check medications Counseling Timeline also says that lifestyle choices have big effect on a person’s condition. I try to do all activities that’s suggested. · I’m not as active as I would like to be. If you have a disease that effects your mobility, how active can one be? · Sleep-YES · Every day I play games and/or use my problem solving skills. · Write-I try to blog every day, but I can’t write with a pen/pencil. Handshaking make for bad penmanship. ...
The thing about being diagnosed with MS; I don't have to go off of someone else's testimony. I know God for myself. I know that He's a Way maker. I know that He's a Shield. I know that He's a Provider. I know that He's a Healer. I know He's a Protector. He is a Wonderful Counselor. I know that He is the Alpha & Omega. God is Good. God is Real. God is Love. God is my Light in this web of chronic disease of MS. God is Able. God is my Father, my Friend, God is my Husband. God is my Joy. God is my Strength. My God is my Today & Tomorrow. God is a Promise Keeper; He never come short of His Word. God is my all and all! Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27
and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61:3
MS Itch has me feeling like I'm in "The Itchy & Scratchy Show". MS is Itchy & I'm Scratchy! I was reading this article about the MS itch. I don't know what site I was on. My point is, I would not call it an itch. My experience is, it feels more like a burning sensation. So uncomfortable that it feels as if someone is holding a match to my skin. Yes, I scratch because it's bothersome and I want the feeling to go away. I only get this feeling in my legs and feet. One day I felt so uncomfortable that I told myself I was going to cut my legs off & call myself shorty. 😊 I have to make lite of it all because I do not want to be moved by my circumstances. I do have some relief; I use medicated cream. The cream helps for about 6-8 hours or so. “The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good.” Psalm 34:7...
I'm very fond of birds. I have always seen birds as a sign of life. I have 3 parrots; 2 Love Birds and 1 African Grey. The love birds are just that. The female laid 6 eggs. Every time I go into the room, I try to peek in the cage and see how many eggs hatched. However I'm unable to see because the mother bird is protective; she sits on top of her babies to ensure their safety. The moment I saw the bird's reaction God brought to my attention Psalm 91:4 “He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.”
I was watching the news in reference to the Government shutdown. This lady was on there crying because with no pay, her and her son will be homeless. Point being, it is a lesson in it for us all. In one way or the other we will be if not already effected. Lesson being, God is my Provider; it's all just stuff. God wants all of us to lean & depend upon Him. "For kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1st Timothy 2:2-4
I was on Multiplesclerosis.net and there is a article about loneliness, MS, disability. It is very powerful & it has some truth to it for me. I think at some point with a disease that you can't actually see, we all probably feel some sort of isolation. Without getting into details, it is a good story & worth reading. Guess what time it is?
Comments
Post a Comment