The Truth Is!


I don’t always feel like smiling, or doing the things I know to be right.  I don’t always feel peace & joy. There are moments I feel like crying, I feel like I’m about to break or my earth is about to shake. The harder I try the worse it gets, and failure is on my back.

I had rough mornings in which turns into rough days which ends as a rough week. But in those times, I press on. What and how I’m feeling is a part of living life with MS, but I won’t allow it to STOP MY LIFE. I refuse to park here. I’m going to release these feelings back to the pit of hell. I won’t always feel and sometimes I don’t look like I’m fearfully and wonderfully made, BUT I AM……

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well”. Psalm 139:14

Comments

  1. NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER GIVE IN. Move onward and upward with strength from within. You are special, you are unique. To go far in life is what you should seek. You are brilliant, you prove to be amazing every day, and there is someone who will love you in every way. LOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment