Refreshing


I had a great time at lunch yesterday with a group of friends. I feel really blessed to be a part of a MS support group. There is a lot of wisdom in the room; along with good people.  It is an honor and privilege to talk to people that are traveling the same road that I'm on.  “Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it.” Ezra 10:4 

I was reading Healthline and 12 foods were listed for being high in vitamin B12. After looking at the list, my first thought was OMG.  I know I might have a deficiency because out of the items listed, I probably eat two things.  The foods are as follows: Organ meats, clams, sardines, beef, fortified cereal, tuna, fortified nutritional yeast, trout, salmon, fortified nondairy milk, eggs, milk & dairy products.


                              BE BLESSED!



Comments

  1. It was great to be with you at lunch this week. I've been preoccupied with other medical issues and fatigue, so have not been able to call you. I hope you are enjoying the cooler weather. -Joan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...