Know Who You Are

Do you know who you are?

I am a child of God (John 1:12)  “Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.”

I am a friend of God (John 15:15) "I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.”

I am complete in Jesus ( Colossians 2:10)  “You are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.”

Yes I can (Philippians 4:13) “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”



















Comments

  1. God created humans to have unique characteristics and purpose. However he designed us also to have a commonality of contentment with our lives through His will. We discover our true identity the more closely we are drawn to Him. Ru, never lose sight of who you are destined to be.
    “For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us for adoption to son ship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us” Ephesians 1:4-7.
    LOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

What Is This?

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

Golden

What Not To Do

Testimony Tuesday

God Is

Stupid!

A Teaching Moment