Ride With Me


Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the MS symptoms. At times, I am very forgetful.  I must write it down or otherwise I might forget. After a month, I remembered to return a call to a friend. Those types of things are becoming bothersome to me because I don’t want to appear stand offish. To be in my world, one must work with my strengths oppose to my weaknesses. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” Philippians 4:13.

Get on the MS roller coaster and ride.That’s what it is like to have a love one or friend with MS. ONE BIG RIDE!  I must say, buckle up, make sure your seat belt is on because some days the ride might be bumpy. You must be strong to take this ride.  If there are any signs of weakness, well, the MS ride may not be for you. Remember, you can always get off at the next stop. However those of us that have been assigned this journey must take the ride and it's better or should I say easier if we are not alone.

In evaluation of it all, I’ll credit most of this forgetting to my managing skills. I manage everything; time, energy, memory, space, etc.  I’m learning what I can and cannot do.  One important step is to listen to the body. The body don’t lie.

After I realized that my focus was incorrect, God brought to my attention Philippians 3:14-15, “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.” 

Don’t focus on the problem; focus on the Problem Solver!








Comments