Today is a Gift


Sometimes a task as simple as zipping up my coat or tying my shoe becomes a struggle. Today I tried to clean the kitchen and MS decided to step in.  I got this excruciating pain in my lower back. When I get this type of pain it effects walking & standing. Feels like I’m twisted. However I was determined to clean so I got my walker & when needed, I sat down. Basically, I sat down to wipe off the stove and counter.

Sometimes it gets a little frustrating trying to do something that I know I’m capable of, but I just can’t get it right.  In dealing with MS my task is to become my best self. It is a good thing to know that one of God's greatest gifts to me is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final.

I have to let go of doing things the old way and fall at the feet of Jesus and let Him lift me up. “I Can Not Do It By Myself.” I have a tendency to take the small things for granted.  Like walking, talking, or doing what I want or whatever, but without God; I can do nothing.

There were times when I was so sick, I was wondering, “Where is God”; well, I cannot expect God to talk to me if I don’t talk or listen to Him.

                                                          I pray that this will bless you as it blessed me.

(Author Unknown)
Hello God,
I called
To talk a little while
I need a friend who'll listen
To my anxiety and trial.
You see, I can't quite make it
Through a day just on my own...
I need your love to guide me,
So I'll never feel alone.
Give me faith, dear God, to face
Each hour throughout the day,
And not to worry over things
I can't change in any way.
I thank you God for being home
And listening to my call,
For giving me such good advice
When I stumble and fall.
Your number, God, is the only one
That answers every time.
I never get a busy signal,
The call never goes to voice mail.
So thank you, God, for listening
To my troubles and my sorrow.
God, I love You too,
And I'll call again tomorrow!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

What Is This?

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

Golden

What Not To Do

Testimony Tuesday

God Is

Stupid!

A Teaching Moment