Can Not Lose


I was sitting with my husband trying to get his attention & I just happen to look up at his computer screen, it read a little something like; what do you think?  With God on our side, we can’t lose. 

Immediately; Jesus brought two scriptures to my attention which were:


“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, [neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8-38:39. 

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.  Isaiah 54:17. 



The part that stuck out was “No weapon”.  In my words, the weapon might form, but it won’t work. In this case the weapon is MS and IT WON'T WORK! God will do exactly what He said; He will stand by His Word.

There are so many other things that I wanted to share about MS & some articles that I read but today I think I’ll continue to encourage myself. I can hear my father saying, don’t focus on the problem, but focus on the problem solver. We all know that’s Jesus. 


I think I’m just tired; I get bunches of emails about MS. I’m tired of hearing, talking about it. Don’t get me wrong, I believe education is power. We got to educate ourselves because the doctor will only say so much.  I think with any kind of disease, we should advocate for ourselves. Some people/doctors only tell you what you ask.  We don’t get the right answer because we don’t ask the right question.  






I always refer back to when my niece was only about 3 or 4 years
old, I was talking to my mother about life issues. My niece looked at me & said Aunt Ruth if you be still, God will help you, but if you move; He will not help you.  It just blew my mind that God used a little kid to say that & she didn’t have a clue.

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”  Psalm 46:10




Lord, I thank You.  Thank you for loving me, saving me and keeping me.  Lord, You sent Your only Begotten Son; He died on  the cross for me and I  thank You. Even though I've had some good days, I've had some hills to climb, I've had some weary days and some sleepless nights, but when I look around and I think things over.  "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” Psalm 139:14 
  














   







Comments

  1. “That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong” 2 Corinthians 12:10.

    LOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment