Talk To Me

I probably said this once but I started this blog and every other social media site because I want to talk  about MS. I want to read about MS.  I want to learn every thing I can about MS. I talk about it because I don't want anybody feeling alone and misunderstood. I say that because  MS isn't commonly discussed in the African American community.

If MS isn't discussed, who do you talk to? Family and friends don't understand. Neighbors don't get it either. Can't talk about it on the job. Who do you run to?  Who do you talk to?  “Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.”  1st Peter 5:6-7 

Again I say; disease is disease!  To not have any knowledge about a particular subject makes one ignorant to the fact. IGNORANT-lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
 



WHO DO YOU TALK TO?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...