Good


Sitting here looking back over my life brings tears to my eyes to see God working in my life.  The Lord is good to me.  He went as far as giving His only Son.  “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”  John 3:16

Thank you, Jesus for waking me up this morning, putting food in my kitchen and clothes on my back. You are good to me.  I thank You for the good & bad times including MS because all of it is making, molding and shaping me into the woman that You created me to be. Lord, You are good to me.

MS is a nasty disease.  One of the good things is, I’m a better woman for it.  I feel more ameliorated then yesterday with strength to make it through the day.  Lord, You are good to me.

Because of MS, my ability to walk is becoming a struggle within itself and sometimes I try to lean on my own understanding to stay in control; however God said, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

“For the Lord is good; His mercy is ever lasting, and His truth endures to all generations.”
Psalm 100:5













Comments