You Said...


Looking over previous blogs brings me joy because it reminds me that GOD IS IN CONTROL. No matter what the doctor say.  It don’t even matter what you say because GOD IS IN CONTROL!

Today is a good day.  I’m in my happy place...😊😊😊  I originally started this blog to encourage myself.  As the young people say, “I’m needy”.  I need encouragement.  In knowing that; I started reading & studying the bible to see what God thinks about me.  “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground” Genesis 1:26.

I don’t know if it is MS or that I’m becoming of age but I got zero tolerance for BS.  Maybe I’ll say it is MS because it tries to control every other part of life.  So, why not?  Point being, I find myself trying to explain myself all the time. I think my husband is the only one around me that get it. I guess if a person is not directly affected by any chronic disease; they are clueless.  Even some that are effected are still clueless.

I try to keep this in mind that not all will understand MS because you can’t always see it.  With a low tolerance level, I’m unapologetically honest to everybody.  I’m not minimizing what others are dealing with but if I allow things that I have no control over to consume me then MS will crush me. I think I’ll take a step back because I’m too close to the mirror.

Getting back to what God thinks:

God, You said, “Your anger is but for a moment, Your favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning”.  Psalm 30:5

God, You said,  “I will throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”  Malachi 3:10

God, You said, “You will restore me to health and heal my wounds.”  Jeremiah 30:17

Comments