Question


In talking to my husband, he described MS as a bridge with a piece missing; like a section of the road that isn’t there. This came up while discussing taking medication to interact with the other complications MS may cause.  All this talk made me think of medications & what MS is to me.

Not only will I have to deal with the side effects from the medication but I’m dealing with whatever MS decides to throw at me.  In the midst of it all, where does that leave me? With this in mind; I have my reservations about taking anything other than Tysabri. That’s  a conversation for the doctor.

“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers” 3rd John 1:2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...