"Who has believed our report?
And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1
GOOD TIMES!!!!! :)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I had to share this because I'm sure we all felt this &
besides it was funny. Laugher is good for the soul. If you don't
find something to laugh at, you might cry. At least I will.
As I said earlier, I felt stuck because heat & MS don't mix. Which leaves me in the house wishing that I was in a room without a roof. In other words, I wanted to go outside to get some air & a little sun. I had the opportunity to go out and I enjoyed myself. Oh, the heat wasn't to bad either. Point being is, I went shopping, well, window shopping 😄. While in the store looking at the clothes and noticing how people were dressed around me, I thought I need some new clothes or shorten it up a little bit. While I was thinking about new clothes, God said, Ruth, " Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious. For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands."...
“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. ” 1st Corinthians 13:4-7 “For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. ” Romans 8:18
“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31 “For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.” Ephesians 3:14-19
I was reading a blog on MS.net titled MS and Jealously. The blogger talked about sometime being jealous of family, friends, and strangers because they are doing the things that he once did. However, we all know that once diagnosed things change. Life as you once knew it is of the past. He also warned that the anger can turn into depression. MS makes me feel like I am fighting for my life. I also came to the conclusion that, I’m not created to be like everyone else. With or without MS, I’m different and will stand out in a crowd. I can’t say much about what I read in the blog because MS has not touched my life in the way that he wrote about. With that being said, I will be extremely careful and extremely aware about what I allow in my mind to think about and what I choose to dwell on. God says in Proverbs 3:27, "as a man thinks in his heart, so is he." God tells us what we should dwell on in Philippians 4:8. “Finally, brothers ...
Well, I'm stuck again and this hot, dry weather isn't helping. We are in a heat wave so all activities must be inside with AC & fans going. I'll miss a few family, friend functions but honestly its not worth it. It's so hot that sometimes I don't even want to think. It just takes too much energy. With a MS diagnoses, it is like being in a fight. The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” EXODUS 33:14
MS Itch has me feeling like I'm in "The Itchy & Scratchy Show". MS is Itchy & I'm Scratchy! I was reading this article about the MS itch. I don't know what site I was on. My point is, I would not call it an itch. My experience is, it feels more like a burning sensation. So uncomfortable that it feels as if someone is holding a match to my skin. Yes, I scratch because it's bothersome and I want the feeling to go away. I only get this feeling in my legs and feet. One day I felt so uncomfortable that I told myself I was going to cut my legs off & call myself shorty. 😊 I have to make lite of it all because I do not want to be moved by my circumstances. I do have some relief; I use medicated cream. The cream helps for about 6-8 hours or so. “The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them. Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good.” Psalm 34:7...
I believe that prayer is a vital part of a successful marriage, because I invite Christ into my marriage to shape each of us as He desires. It is not up to me to change and shape my husband, it is up to Christ, after all He knows so much better than I do. I believe I can bring good to my husband through prayer. Prayer for his integrity, his strengths, his weaknesses, his walk, his work – for every aspect of His life.
I was sitting with my husband trying to get his attention & I just happen to look up at his computer screen, it read a little something like; what do you think? With God on our side, we can’t lose. Immediately; Jesus brought two scriptures to my attention which were: “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, [ neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8-38:39. “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord . Isaiah 54:17. The part that stuck out was “No weapon”. In my words, the weapon might form, but it won’t work. In this case the weapon is M...
I am so glad that God doesn’t change. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever”- Hebrews 13:8. As people we might change our mind, have second thoughts and some may even lie but GOD will remain the same. “ God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19. In my words, there is none like Him. Jesus gives me strength & power daily. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline” 2 nd Timothy1:7. There is nobody like You Lord. Thank You for being my healer, provider, sustainer. ...
Comments
Post a Comment