God Is


The thing about being diagnosed with MS; I don't have to go off of someone else's testimony. I know God for myself. I know that He's a Way maker. I know that He's a Shield.  I know that He's a Provider. I know that He's a Healer. I know He's a Protector. He is a Wonderful Counselor. I know that He is the Alpha & Omega. God is Good. God is Real. God is Love. God is my Light in this web of chronic disease of MS.  God is Able. God is my Father, my Friend, God is my Husband.  God is my Joy. God is my Strength. My God is my Today & Tomorrow.  God is a Promise Keeper; He never come short of His Word. God is my all and all! Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27

Comments

  1. The story about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego (Daniel 3:16-18), reveals to us what steadfastness and courage can do. Their story serves as an encouragement to those of us who try our best to stand in the face of adversity, pain and disappointment. Through faith we as believers put our trust in Jesus. Jesus may not keep us out of the fire, but get into the fire with us. Once its all said and done, we won’t look like what we’re going through. “Give thanks to the Lord, for his love endures forever.”

    “You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.” 2 Chronicles 20:17

    LOU

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment