Purpose


I’m a woman with a purpose!

I have a function in the body of Christ. I’m constantly pressing my way because I know that God will not let anything destroy my destiny.

My balance is off. I might cannot stand too long or maybe walk with a limp, but God said His grace is sufficient.  But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.” 2nd Corinthians 12:9

This is how I get out of the funk that MS will and can put you in daily,  I get out by encouraging myself with the Word of God. 

I was speaking with my husband today and after 2 ½ years, I admitted that I was scared.  Well, I don’t like using the word scared.  God did not create me to fear.  For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2nd Timothy 1:7

I’ll just say I’m concerned.  Concerned about the effects of using Tysabri, the MS treatment that I receive monthly.  My biggest concern is PML.  Which is an aggressive viral disease of the central nervous system. The virus attacks cells that make myelin. PML is caused by JVC which is John Cunningham virus. There is more risk of the JC virus when a person’s immune system is compromised because of MS.  So I said all this to say, the treatment that I chose, suppresses my immune system in which can lead to JVC which can lead to PML.  Read more about how PML, JCV & MS is connected @ Healthline.com.

My biggest challenge is between how I feel & what I know. I know that God said, “The Lord will keep you free from every disease. He will not inflict on you the horrible diseases you knew in Egypt, but he will inflict them on all who hate you”. Deuteronomy 7:15 & God also said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.”  Exodus 15:26.  These are a couple of scriptures that I can pull up out of my spirit in reminding myself that I’m the chosen one, the Kings daughter.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...