Someone Like You


I must say that sometimes how or what I write may not be proper English.  I usually write the way it is on my mind.  It all depends on the way that I feel & I'm not always feeling proper or as some may call it, NORMAL.  What's that?

I was talking to a friend today; it was a refreshing conversation. I admire her, she get it. She reached out to me when the doctor first diagnosed MS. She gives me a lot of good information concerning the disease. I’M GRATEFUL!  I said all that to say, it’s good to find someone that can relate to  MS.  Experience has taught me that most people don’t get it unless they are walking in it. In other words, unless the doctor has diagnosed them.

 “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.Proverbs 13:20

I read another good article about how MS can and does affect social lives. I was on Healthline.com.

Comments