Where Did It Come From?
As I said before, there is no rhyme or reasoning to my blogging. None of this is in chronical order. I write as it is on my mind. When the doctor first diagnosed MS, while waiting for test results; he said something to the effect of if I don’t have it; he might as well retire. I thought 4 things: (1) well, you idiot, you better go ahead home cause I DO NOT HAVE MS! (2) How will I manage it all? (3) How will it affect my husband? (4) God, what are You saying? I was afraid. Afraid of the unknown. Isaiah 43:1 “B ut now, this is what the Lord says—he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.” Traveling through this journey, the only comfort that I have is knowing that God; created me, redeemed me, knows my name, is with me. Otherwise I would have thrown up my hands & given up by now. Oh, after three years, I still don’t know what God is tr...


Truth be told, this is called "Pressing Your Way" also called PUSH! Praying, Until, Something, Happens.
ReplyDeleteCall me when you need me and I'll be there come hell and high water. I with you! LOU