Popular posts from this blog
Wonderful Counselor
Timeline speaks about PPMS & exercises that can be done to increase cognitive behavior skills. However as I said before, I feel that disease is disease. MS or something else. The activities that are suggested: Stay act ive Get adequate sleep Play memory games Write Play puzzle/problem solving activities Get organized Read daily Check medications Counseling Timeline also says that lifestyle choices have big effect on a person’s condition. I try to do all activities that’s suggested. · I’m not as active as I would like to be. If you have a disease that effects your mobility, how active can one be? · Sleep-YES · Every day I play games and/or use my problem solving skills. · Write-I try to blog every day, but I can’t write with a pen/pencil. Handshaking make for bad penmanship. ...
God Is
The thing about being diagnosed with MS; I don't have to go off of someone else's testimony. I know God for myself. I know that He's a Way maker. I know that He's a Shield. I know that He's a Provider. I know that He's a Healer. I know He's a Protector. He is a Wonderful Counselor. I know that He is the Alpha & Omega. God is Good. God is Real. God is Love. God is my Light in this web of chronic disease of MS. God is Able. God is my Father, my Friend, God is my Husband. God is my Joy. God is my Strength. My God is my Today & Tomorrow. God is a Promise Keeper; He never come short of His Word. God is my all and all! Jesus replied, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” Luke 18:27
COMFORT
Change
I am so glad that God doesn’t change. “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever”- Hebrews 13:8. As people we might change our mind, have second thoughts and some may even lie but GOD will remain the same. “ God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?” Numbers 23:19. In my words, there is none like Him. Jesus gives me strength & power daily. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline” 2 nd Timothy1:7. There is nobody like You Lord. Thank You for being my healer, provider, sustainer. ...
Pursue Peace!
I write as God gives it to me. To the naked eye there is no rhyme or reason to it all. Look with your spiritual eye. My plan is to write about MS, experiencing it personally along with some of the daily challenges. I guess that will come into play occasionally but today; He gave me this: I was listening to a pastor this morning and he said something very powerful. He said in Ephesians 4:30 where God says, “ Do Not Grieve the Spirit ”. We always refer that to something super natural, but when we miss treat our family, we are grieving the Holy Spirit. We are grieving Him when we don’t speak to one another because the power of unity in the Holy Spirit cannot/will not flow unless we get rid of all the hypocrisy. “ He answered and said to them, “Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘This people honors Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain they worship Me ” Mark 7:6-7 Our rel...
Reality
I'm very fond of birds. I have always seen birds as a sign of life. I have 3 parrots; 2 Love Birds and 1 African Grey. The love birds are just that. The female laid 6 eggs. Every time I go into the room, I try to peek in the cage and see how many eggs hatched. However I'm unable to see because the mother bird is protective; she sits on top of her babies to ensure their safety. The moment I saw the bird's reaction God brought to my attention Psalm 91:4 “He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.”
What Not To Do
I was looking at Everyday Health and noticed an article about MS and the environment. Smoking was one of the things listed that triggers MS symptoms. The newsletter states that those who smoke have MS attacks more frequently. There were other triggers listed, but I focused on smoking because I am confused. Confused because I read the part about smoking as an oxymoron. Why, because if smoking triggers an MS attack then why is marijuana being pushed medically for MS patients? I’m just saying! Smoke is smoke. I guess this is another doctor, patient conversation. This blew my mind too, in the same news letter, foods to avoid. To my knowledge there is no special diet for those with MS. I guess the following foods can trigger an attack: Milk, saturated fats, trans fats, sugar, sodium, refined grains, gluten. Speaking personally, eating healthy may decrease the time between relapses. “For everything God created is good, a...
BE AWARE
March is MS awareness month. #Go Orange As I celebrate March, I noticed my stability is decreasing. It is becoming more of an effort to walk. I also noticed my speech becoming more slurred. In feeling all this; God spoke to me & said, "what, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31
Orange in March
I was on Multiplesclerosis.net and there is a article about loneliness, MS, disability. It is very powerful & it has some truth to it for me. I think at some point with a disease that you can't actually see, we all probably feel some sort of isolation. Without getting into details, it is a good story & worth reading. Guess what time it is?


Truth be told, this is called "Pressing Your Way" also called PUSH! Praying, Until, Something, Happens.
ReplyDeleteCall me when you need me and I'll be there come hell and high water. I with you! LOU