Cannabis


I read two different articles that says cannabis is effective in treating MS symptoms. I didn't capture the names of either site.  Both state the following health benefits:
1.     It protects the brain                                                                           
2.     Pain
3.     Spasticity                                                                          
4.     Digestion
5.     Helps you sleep
6.     Depression
7.     Protects eyes
I also read that researchers have an enormous lead in understanding cannabis as a MS treatment.  To my understanding there is a cannabis-based MS drug on the market. There are a wide range of complaints since MS affects us all differently; however I believe that things are looking up in relieving some MS discomfort. I think it’s all good, but that is another doctor, patient conversation because I feel that cannabis therapy is a personal choice.

I must say, some states are a little over the top with retail cannabis stores. I also read that California is trying to pass law to tax medical cannabis to combat homelessness.  Leafly.com, in the author's words, talked about "cannabis-induced munchies."  On the same site, there is talk about legalizing cannabis federally.  After that I stop reading, it is all too much.  Honestly, I just want some type of relief and normalcy, without all the side effects and other complications.  I really don't know what normal is but the load has to be lighter than MS.

“Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.”  Psalm 68:19

Comments

  1. Cannabis reduces pain in MS sufferers by directly working to reduce immune response and resultant inflammation, and also reduces musculoskeletal pain caused by muscle spasms and spasticity. A scientific review published in 2007 indicated that THC was more effective at managing MS-related pain than CBD and dronabinol, a synthetic form of THC.
    Read more @ https://sensiseeds.com/en/blog/top-5-benefits-cannabis-multiple-sclerosis/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...