Do You Hear What I Hear

Much to my annoyance, I like my music up loud, my husband told me that I was noisy. Lately, my tolerance level is low for loud sounds. It is too much.

Today as I was reading Very Well Health, I noticed information about hearing and MS. The article is one of those things that make you go MMM. Being of age can have something to do with aggravation to loud sounds. Consequently, Very Well Health states that sensitivity to loud sounds can become more prominent in MS patients.

I got one question.  Is there any part of the body that MS doesn’t try to invade?  I’m a very private person and for me to share space with MS, well, it’s just too much.

“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”.  Romans 10:17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...