Say So!


•°*”˜˜”*°•.BLESSINGS¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.LOVE•°*”˜˜”*°•. PEACE •°*”˜˜”*°•. FAITH¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•. GRACE...•°*”˜˜”*°•. HOPE --- ALL THESE I PRAY FOR YOU! AMEN!!! ♥♥•° 

Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus:  While standing in the gap, I thank You for allowing me to be in Your presence today. I stand before You with no strength of my own. Father bless those with a chronic illness. There is someone lying in a bed with pain, who needs You. Bless those who don’t know Your Word, let them know that Your way is the only way.

Lord, You said in Your Word,  "I am the Physician that heals". I rebuke any kind of disease and refuse to tolerate its symptoms. I rebuke the report of the doctors and the circumstances and situation. I pray for deliverance. Jesus is the High Priest of my confessions; I confess Your Word concerning healing and I hold fast to my confession of faith in Your Word. 

He said, “If you listen carefully to the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you.” Exodus 15:26

Jesus, let every disease, every germ, virus that touches the body die instantly; with every organ and every tissue functioning in the perfection in which You created it to function.  

In Jesus’ Name I Pray. Amen.

Psalm 107:20 “He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” It is only as God’s Word get into the midst of your heart and stay there that it produces healing in your body.

˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * ° ˚ • *˚ .
*˛˚ •˚ ˚… sprinkling a little Love on my page. ~*
/ \ ˚. *˛ ˚* ✰。˚ ˚* ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

I Wanna Go

What Is This?

FYI

Family

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

A Teaching Moment

Less Of Me...