Limitless

Do you know your limitations?  I’m learning what my limitations are.  To try and prevent falling; when the body says sit down, that is what I do.  Sometime my mind & body don’t work together.  My mind say let’s do this or that and my body say DO NOT LISTEN! At that point my body does its own thing, separate from the mind.

It doesn’t matter what the disease is because disease is disease.   It can be MS or something else. Whatever it maybe it all comes to do three things; steal, kill and destroy.   “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10

The point of it all is, we should know our limitations which is part of knowing who we are. This has been a big part of trying to manage MS.  KNOWING WHAT MY LIMITATIONS ARE!

I personally have no strength at all but because the Lord is my shepherd, I have everything I need. He lets me rest in the meadows grass and He leads me beside the quiet stream, He restores my soul and I feel safe in His arms.

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,  no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. Psalm 91:9-10


Comments

  1. Life is a Fun Ride! Don't let MS drag you down
    www.smspp.org.pk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment