Nobody Can Be a Better Me Than Me


It is time to get in motion.  I start an exercise program in a couple of days.  To improve my balance & strength, the doctor suggested that I attend PT.  I have decided to attend the Yes U Can program. (Read more @ yesucanusa.org)  The program is designed to offer fitness support to adults with limited mobility.  Personally I think it’s great for those battling MS and there is no fee for this program. An update will come later after I attend a couple of sessions and get into the swing of things.

There are certain things that God created just for me to do.  No one look like me, no one has the same finger print as I because God created it just for me.  In other words, I’m different, unique. “Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered”.  Luke 12:7.  The bible clearly states that God has a plan for my life.  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”. Jeremiah 29:11.  The enemy can’t stop me because there is a calling on my life. “ For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him?  His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back”? Isaiah 14:27

I use to feel bad because I didn’t fit in with everyone else.  The world would say that I have an introvert personality.  Well, God has taught me that I’m not supposed to fit in with everyone else.  This is not my home; I’m just a visitor.  Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul, having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation”. 1st Peter 2:11-12   Sometime I forget whose daughter I am, and I can hear God say; “ So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith”. Galatians 3:26


Comments