I Wanna Go



I long for 1 day to feel normal. I want to go walking  without support.  I want to go shopping. I want to go to the beach. I want to go to the park. I want to go on a trip. I want my house clean. I'm not complaining because I'm grateful for the grace that God has shown me

"Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world." Philippians 2:14-15

I'm not sure what normalcy is but it has to be better than life with a MS diagnosis. My activity is becoming very limited. I stay medicated to alleviate the pain which allows me to move around more.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I'm not there right now.

    I'm more Psalm 13
    1 How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever?
    How long will you hide your face from me?
    2 How long must I take counsel in my soul
    and have sorrow in my heart all the day?
    How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?

    Sigh.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful

What Is This?

It's Getting Hot In Here, AGAIN

Golden

What Not To Do

Testimony Tuesday

God Is

Stupid!

A Teaching Moment